The process of admissions for 2017-18 incoming freshmen is done. New information will be posted when it becomes available.Early Admission Testing Information
The high school early admissions enrollment period starts October 10, 2016 and ends on November 19, 2016.
1. All 8th grade applicants must attend and write a mandatory test essay on one of the following dates. Reservations are not required to take the test. Visit the Reagan IB High School on one of the following dates. Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes early:
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - Start time 5:00 PM End time 7:00 PM
Saturday, October 29, 2016 - Start time 9:00 AM End time 11:00 AMThursday, November 17, 2016 - Start time 5:00 PM End time 7:00 PM
2. Students only need to take the test once at any location; results will be shared with other schools.
3. Students are given 60 minutes to complete the test.
4. An application cannot be considered until ALL required items are received/completed.
5. For the 2016-17 calendar school year, 9th Grade Early Admissions requires that all parents of 8th grade students must have a Parent Portal account to submit an Early Admissions application:
- If you are a parent/guardian of a MPS student, please contact your school for help with the Parent Portal account to submit an Early Admissions application. For more informational please visit the MPS - High School Early Admissions Webpage. (Please make sure to click and read the section at the bottom of the MPS webpage labeled: Information for current MPS 8th grade families)
- If you are a parent/guardian of a Non-MPS student, an Online Application will be posted October 10th, 2016 on the MPS - High School Early Admissions Webpage. (Please make sure to click and read the section at the bottom of the MPS webpage labeled: Information for non-MPS 8th grade families)
If you have questions, please contact Mr. Sabbar, Assistant Principal, via email at email@example.com.